Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horn Opening for 2010 season
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Three moto format this last weekend. Good time. just wish i steam for all of them. Ray did a good job with the track and getting through the motos quick. Rate the race as an A! Also talked to ray about a month ago and I think I got him convined to turn it around the other way. I got my fingers crossed!

Posts: 108 | Location: Everett,Wa | Registered: Wed March 16 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I think I liked it better running the other way although it's been a long time since then. Was planning on coming over but I'm finishing up the last couple of rounds in the Washington State Series. Will be there this winter for sure.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Appreciate yer post #193

Winter/Fall is beginning to set in here in Gods Country (Pacific NW) and so I'm starting my annual scan of what's hot and not.

Going backwards at Horn - Wow!

Wait a minute (flash-back circa 1978) aint that the direction we wee going way-back-when I tail-planted into Mother Earth on yer big'un jump. Yup think it's so. 1978-2011 only 33 years separation. I still have feeling about that particular section of this planet. Argh!

SIR now that's another story ... just had Procedure number 996.6 "Hardware Removal" performed on left leg. Pin, Plate, Screws removal. SIR score -1, Horn (still up on count).

I have good feelings about the Horn though. It aint closed yet.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TH10
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wheatley193:
I got him convined to turn it around the other way. I got my fingers crossed!
--
I sure hope so. i remember when they turned it backwards (current way) ive been wantin them to turn it the original way ever since they switched'er around

Posts: 40 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Mon June 01 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post