New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flyin Ryan Out?
 Login/Join

Picture of motokids
posted
Just read on supercross.com that Villopoto crashed tonight, and it appears he broke his leg? Damn, and I think he had it covered the rest of the way out! Anybody hears the scoop, fill us in. Get well soon Ryan, so you can whip some azz in the outdoors!

Posts: 337 | Location: Home | Registered: Mon August 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post
looked like dungey did a mike alessi glen helen move standing on villopotos bike

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad's dad
posted Hide Post

Posts: 312 | Location: Olympia | Registered: Sun November 23 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
Just watched it!!! killer race! Sad for Villo... hope he gets better soon.

As for the Alessi move... I was screaming the same thing until i watched it several times... RD had no where to stand. the only other option would've been to just let villo go first. Anyway, like I said Sad day for RV and I pray for his recovery.

Must admit, RD is a class act even after all that carnage

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanP
posted Hide Post
I agree with 516. How else was Dungey supposed to get up? The Alessi move was completely different...Alessi took out Tedesco, then stood on his bike...Dungey certainly didn't initiate the contact like Alessi did a few years back. I think when you get your front tire taken out, you can do what you need to get your bike back up and in the race...

Kinda sucks, Dungey is our favorite rider, but we like RV a lot also...I was hoping to see a great battle this weekend in Seattle, now it looks like the title is already his...happy he is winning it, but not the way he wanted to get it...

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
That's funny that everyone is talking about Dungey standing on Villo's bike. I didn't even notice that. I did notice Villo's version of an Alessi move. No matter how many times you watch it nothing changes. They're just lucky they run slipper clutches and were able to keep the bikes running.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post