E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Local boys on the road    Ross Johnson #128 SX heads off to Europe
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ross Johnson #128 SX heads off to Europe
 Login/Join

Picture of Workman #21
posted
Congrate’s out to local Ross Johnson (National #128) who’s heading off to Europe for a stint on a 2010 SX ride.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
I talked with Ross about it quite a bit Saturday at the RIDGE, and he is pretty stoked about it to say the least!

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
"and he is pretty stoked about it to say the least!"

Me too Osaka, me too.

(huge smiles)

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
are you talking about this past saturday? he was at the ax race in ID.

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
this past saturday? he was at the ax race in ID
No it was eMail. I was at the most wondrous Burnt Ridge last sat (Aug 8, 2009) along side of the "The Asian Sensation" at 1:00ish or so. No #128 from my perspective but #13 was local and sporting good laps.

If Ross showed between 1-4Pm then DANG! I missed my chance cause I'd like-to-a introduce myself even if it was a wanna-coulda-shoulda-be mx'er.

Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
Did I say Saturday I meant Thursday..

Hit my head so many times.... Wait what? haha.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post