Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marysville Ca E-Street
 Login/Join

posted
Yea like I don't get to see enough tracks with kid! Went down to Ca for the weekend and had a really great time at this VERY MUCH IMPROVED track. If any of you were there in the past forget what you remember,its totally changed for the better. Outdoor racing very close to its best. Great job on track prep,two different races both days CMC spring & OTMX on two different tracks. Both tracks are river bottom sand = VERT rough VERY RUTTED at the end of the day!Heard Ty Davis is the person responsible ,now runs both E-Street,Riverfront,and has now become involved with "Hangtown"! Weather in the mid 80's made the 8hr drive worth it. JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how did you guys do? was there alot of pros? how about ints?

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually it's Scott Davis who runs the tracks.

Posts: 47 | Location: Tri Cities | Registered: Thu March 29 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Marysville Ca E-Street

Sounds like a good ride. Google Directions

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Open Class
posted Hide Post
oh man! My old stomping grounds in the 80's.

Back when Charlie Sexton ran things and you would roll in in the morning to groomed almost freeway looking moist sand track knowing that that it was going to get nasty by by the end of the first round.

Lived n Grass valley abut 30+ minutes away and used to practice there in 100+ degree heat, and Dave Coupe would be there reminding me I was just never going to be fast enough :-) He always owned me and he trained like maniac.

---------------------------------------------------------------
"You, you, and you: panic. The rest of you come with me"

Posts: 722 | Location: An island in the middle of a lake | Registered: Sun January 07 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rough? I'll tel you how rough it got. Rex Staton jumped clean over a rider that was down in the bottom of a whoop section that in the morning started as what Dominic said was a "freeway". Freaking gnarley!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Open Class
posted Hide Post
I'll amen that!

---------------------------------------------------------------
"You, you, and you: panic. The rest of you come with me"

Posts: 722 | Location: An island in the middle of a lake | Registered: Sun January 07 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guys
"Old Guy" was the only one who went,kid has some two piece ribs.Dave Coupe was signed up but I didn't have the strength to walk over to watch him ride.NOT as rough as in the old days,young guys can't handle it!Tell stories about loosing sight of the guy in front of you because the whoops were that deep!Watching a track take a water truck on the street to fill up at a fire hydrant made a statment to me about the diff between here and there.JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post