Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

pheonix sx
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Oh yea. i forgot the time he landed on the back of carmichael at unnadila. Im suprised larry brooks didnt send hill to the kawi pits instead of stewart! HAHA!

Posts: 108 | Location: Everett,Wa | Registered: Wed March 16 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pike 62:
The only thing cool about JS is when he hits the ground. I am hoping it happens alot more often!

yeah crashing and getting hurt is really cool!!!!

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
JS didn't pull Reeds arms off the bars. It looks like He just missed catching site of Reed coming into the corner and they collided. No fault to either. Bad luck on Reeds part for getting his hand broken. And NO he didn't slap JS in the head, he was trying to get back up! I still think JS is a pile.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
He totally pulled his arm off… look closely as they come together he reaches out and hooks CR's arm/bicep then you see Reeds left hand get ripped from the bars… I even think Reed might have recovered if his arm wasn't ripped off! However I don't necessarily think you could prove JS was being malicious, just bracing for the fall and grabbing for whatever, just like Reed wasn't pissed when he shoved J.A.'s, er… JS's head…

And the triple jump just a 'racing incident/!!! Really? Confused He crossed jump almost half the track and Knew it the second he took off! Totally out of line for the first lap!!!

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stewart goes "KAW Tippin" in Arizona!!!

TODD CARLSON

Posts: 336 | Location: MT VERNON WA US | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
I love arizona I've been down here for a week now.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i just got off the phone with ryan skinner he said he had alot of fun at phoneix. until he crashed in the rythem after the start his bike bogged going double tripple. he said he was having alot of fun and was looking forward to a2. and he was praying for mudd he said he rides good in it. so i will keep you guys all up dated on how him and lance do

Posts: 6 | Location: monroe | Registered: Tue November 03 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stewart goes "KAW Tippin" in Arizona!!!

T-MONEY 117 What are you saying? go K.A.Workman tipping. Dude - I'm hurt.

I thought I saw a comment on this thread from MX, one that espoused the good that our own locals done down A2 way. Can't find it so just wanted to let MX Family know - I agree with yer point of view. Locals did good real, real good. Saw #758 on the TV tube same for #222. So what's #222 doing in TV-Frame on lap one in trhe sand is what I was asking myself. Can't recall the "man" that went down there but if a local can make camera time (any time) then to me that's great. To be listed as just one of the top-40 in the WHOLE WORLD on any given day is enough I say.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Workman #21,

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stewart decided to push Chad Reed's bike on the ground after the race. He also said he was going to kill Chad Reed. He also almost hit a pregnent woman racing through the pits,on his way to Chad Reed's camp . She had to jump out of the way.
http://www.racerxonline.com/ar...ad-reed-1-20-10.aspx

http://www.racerxonline.com/vi...ewart-interview.aspx

TODD CARLSON

Posts: 336 | Location: MT VERNON WA US | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess "You meet the NICEST people on a Honda" add would not fit so well with Yamaha having JS as a featured rider. JR
0-13
Are you doing a SX race,and if so which will be #1 for you?
Random notes from Salem practice
Last night we saw Josh Hills younger brother on new Suzuki's,maybe those holeshots of Dungey made a impression! Just kidding about the Dungey starts ,but Justin was on both 250/450 yellow bikes.
PS You might have to be over 40 to remember this add blitz from the 60's,but it was one of the early media adds for a new (to this country)motorcycle co.

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
5 minutes with RJ says it best

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pike 62
posted Hide Post
So I watched the racer online interview with JS and like it was like totally like bad like interview and like I think he is still like a total like ASS!

But that’s just my opinion

Looking forward to watching A2 in the rain and mud....should be interesting!

Posts: 148 | Location: Glendale, Ca | Registered: Sat February 03 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Pike,

What's with the "like" and the "like" and "like". It's totally-bad-dude! PS...gotta thank ya for moving down south (LA-way) cause the weather up here (yer old hood) has been GREAT! ever since. 2010 Jan highs mid 60sF. Word is 6" of rain yer way...I'd write Laughing-My-Ass-Off but prefer LMAO! it's shorter. 1/2-Pie-X-Track-Width==Distance-traveled. Oh ya yer the guy that prefers a-walk-vs-a-calc number. How you been with that walk'n lately. Word is yer Ribs may be-a-hurt'n?

Peeps wanna know!

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pike 62
posted Hide Post
Yes the rain has been non stop for a week now.....rain fall totals should be up around 10 inchs or more for the week. Laugh all you want because within a week it will be back into the 70"s here and it will be raining there again. LMFAO

As for the ribs....and shoulder.....they still hurt but are getting better and I am hoping to be able to ride again by the end of the month........but thats just me hoping! lol

Posts: 148 | Location: Glendale, Ca | Registered: Sat February 03 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Great JS7 video! Straight up no bs!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
A couple of things!

First: What's a "JS7 video" got no link got no clue. This ole-fart needs help.

Second: Pike-end-O-Month? Does that mean your gonna be ready-willing-and-able to race round #one of the PRO series?

Picture of Pike 62
posted Hide Post
Well Workman that all depends on what the MRI on my shoulder says Monday. Lets hope for the best! lol but if that all checks out....and I can find a bike to ride......hint hint....I will be there!

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
W21 you havent seen the two racerx video's where bubba says the word (LIKE) seven hundred times?
ikd maybe a concussion? lol
JS also talked about what all went down in pheonix it sounded legit..

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
and I can find a bike to ride......hint hint

LOL I may have a ride for ya should Crater decide to give up the most wondrous red monster machine come PRO season but then again its PRO vs Nat vs SX and you vs him. Not sure exactly what all that means but if it comes down to the absolutes-of-absolutes there's always a CRF250 setting-on-a-box-in-my-garage that's available. Fresh top-end, good bottom, lots of grease in all joints. All ya gotta do is "twist throttle until it pops"

I know yer 450 man but sometime you gotta go the dark-side-way. Squeaky bikes, the puny kind, smallish in nature. The kind that make lots of noise but give little in return. I'll see what I can do to get ya a 450.

LOL