Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PALA next weekend??
 Login/Join

posted
Finally something from me thats positive!! Kid and I are going to the last race of the outdoor season and looking to see if any of the Wa. riders are heading down for the final race.Been watching results,and think Chris Howell is the only rider I have seen,maybe a Jackson??? JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Tapia and Weaks will be there

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Tapia 18th and Weeks 16th this week should be there

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
I think i heard Kristina Wright is doing it in the WMA class

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Schmidt will be there, pop's is flying down today to check it out.

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ben Evans ran very well. Schmidt qualified on his stock bike but it could not handle the track and broke in both mains.

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pala Race
GREAT TRACK didn't talk with a single rider who didn't like the track! ROUGH,difficult(C.P. crash)good lap times!
Locals I meet
Courtney Springer made her first Womans Pro race with great results 19-20 Unoffical
N. Schmidt Water but no powers washer?? LONG STORY!Parked next to us and had it going thru practicewith a top finish in the "B" practice,as mentioned bike issues ,kept him from results he should have had.
T. Weecks Talked with Ryan Huffman so mostly hearsay, Tommy rode for Rockstar this weekend and saw results in the teens??
Chris Howell Large turnout in the 450 class along with qualifing in the "B" class made it hard.Close but not in.
Erick Meusling Big deal for us is making the cut. 40th after 1st session with a burnt clutch. Session 2 dropped time by 2 sec. made it in with 39th.Moto 1 28th with a tip over. Better start in moto2 but while in a dice for 28th or so. After a verbal "You IDIOT vs Why did you cut me off" the two riders get back to riding a lap later. This happened right in front of me and I was thinking"MAYBE YOU TWO IDIOTS COULD HAVE THIS DEBATE AFTER THE RACE!!"
Overall a very good weekend sorta short drive home,at the house by 7:00pm Sunday with a 5 hr. nap! JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
tommy got 9th his first moto

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post