Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San-D SX
 Login/Join

posted
Only a couple days till SX and keep hearing RV is going to be "on" for this weekend? Always love the inside info that turns out wrong,hope in this case info is correct!Local NW riders?? Ansett,Potter,Schmidt,and I thought Locks might be a NW guy?? Never heard what was the deal with Rask not gettin a time last weekend?? Hope all the local guys keep it right side up this weekend!! JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Good tell MX Family dude.

Any word on the #222 guy making A3?

PS - good to see Ansett making it to the show(s). If ya get a chance tell'em I said hi will ya.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do not forget Ricky Yorks, he is a local NW rider.

Posts: 336 | Location: MT VERNON WA US | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jackson,Horban as well just not sure how many of these NW guys are going farther than the first couple rounds. Kinda sucke(jr spellin SUCK_EEE) that AMA or whoever doesn't list the entrys till start OF practice.Makes me nervious when I have to wait on ran delay days,again JR =spoiled only child syn!JR

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they took the plastic off track about hr ago.,,mix in sand...qualifying is LATE...ex: 450 class at 5:20....they pushed everything way back....track could be good....but it could rain anytime as skies threaten....

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave
THE BIG question is HOW GOOD a mud rider is NICK?? JR

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Also 603 Tommy Weeks. Looks from his times and J.P. #758 they are in the night show

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
What happened to Potter in Heat 2?

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pile in 1st turn.
Forget another NW guy we see practice down at Albany, Jake W. is a Idaho kid think that counts as NW?? JR

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Horben did well. Canada just missed out in the LCQ

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post