New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cris Alldrige 2nd at open
 Login/Join

Picture of Vern#119
posted
Good job .said to be the smoohest rider there.

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
wish he would have beat AC

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He has faster lap times, hpefully he can get the win saturday night.

Posts: 126 | Location: cle elum | Registered: Wed December 21 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whoopie, he got first tonight. Way to go Chris.....

Posts: 63 | Location: KENT, WA | Registered: Thu December 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Tiger 1st in LCQ #1...

Gotta love the Jason Weigandt and Jim Holly announcing team.

No pics but good audio (Wahoo)

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
LCQ #2 ... OMG I can't wait until I can see this race on TV next week!

Pro-Pro racing if audio is anything close to reality.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
ken will we be seeing you tonmorrow at the ridge

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Nope...The red wonder machine still wont fire. No fire no ride (argh!); Besides aint a Sunday at Burnt Ridge a RACE DAY!

"B" I'm-a practicer-not-a-racer. Some might say a Professional Practicer..MXPPA (grins).

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Dang! I gotta watch this show on TV come next week. CBS I hear. Ninety Minutes. S wins V 2nd.

Ok 90 (with adverts) total minutes, but actual (minus business tax advertising) will more likely be 45 real time viewing. 45 vs 90 no matter I'll be on the big screen watching every minute.

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
last 2 sundays are PRACTICE DAYS!!!!and next weekend dont look good. bring the old 250 ken

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Well guess I better figure out what's wrong with the Red-Wonder-Machine then. I back checked da shops measurements and found them wanting so now I'm stuck with a singularity (argh!).

Was it me that caused a burn-out (even-if) or did something simply fail in the red machine to cause it sit idle fer 3 weeks?

Maybe if i go Blue I will have an answer? Seems like Blue's got that whole MASS-CENTRALIZATION thing down like Red did so what's-da-beef?

Could be Blue's the answer.

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
So yer sayn Ken the bikes all cleaned up and ready to sell?

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Well it's clean that's fer sure Vern and if I had my druthers I think I'd like to go back. Go back to a simpler time when carburetors ruled and the only map I had to read was something outta National Geographic.

Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
Well it's clean that's fer sure Vern and if I had my druthers I think I'd like to go back. Go back to a simpler time when carburetors ruled and the only map I had to read was something outta National Geographic.

Thier still sellin 08's on the cheap!!! I love mine!!!

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of honda 250r
posted Hide Post
Checked my guide channel says its on at 10:30 am CBS 7 sat.

Posts: 150 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Sun November 25 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post