Tools

Local boys in MXA
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul 061
posted
Potter and yorks, good job fellas

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Huh?

What's up Paul we all know Potter and Yorks but what's with the "good job fellas" comment. Do you know something we don't?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
oops, I forgot to put in the link (it really has been a rough week)

http://www.motocrossactionmag....4D06B58273F6D1D0B2EA

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Potter's bike is sweet looking!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
it really has been a rough week

Rough? Paul dude.

Crater, Lymburner, Potter, etc have all had a ROUGH WEEK.

"oops"

Sorry dude but we had to report to a heated, this week, office so I got little sympathy for "oops" and sorry.

Take a few pic's of Riverdale this Sat. on yer trip and you might be forgiven. Better make'em good and the stories too. You gotta describe the place= it's turns jumps and distances for the rest of us. Pics are important.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I'll do my best sir

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll do my best sir

Haha ... that's all it takes. We all recognize talent.

Forget last years PRO event at Horn and focus on this years 09 stuff is my advice.

Wax-on-wax-off

Picture of pc#148
posted Hide Post
Hey.... Everybody can also get their Jerseys done up just like Potters Wink had to throw that in there.. I like that article.. nice job guys!

Personalized MX Jerseys * Screen Printing * Vinyl Graphics
http://www.facebook.com/tracti...Designs/170997341311

Posts: 189 | Location: USA | Registered: Tue December 02 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post