Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona Cycle Park
 Login/Join

posted
I know the economy is tough ,yet wondering if any of the NW riders are going to the Eriv Braunn race next week?

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not aware of a race next week..the Amateur Open is the first week of December and we are going to try and make that one possibly.

Posts: 145 | Location: Deer Park WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dawn
Only a month off. Have a race down at 395 this weekend so thought I would stay down a few days and do the AZ race. I never show up early so would have really freaked Bob and Bev White commin in that early. JR

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How's all in Arizona for the Amateur Open? I'm hoping someone can keep us updated. I know that my son Cody (Bristlin) is there, Jonathan Shaw, Austin Eiter, Ryan Martin, Jessie Wharton (and hopefully Mason is racing too), Wardius and not sure who else is there.

They aren't using transponders so I can't keep track of when I need to be breathing and when I am to be holding my breath!

Good Luck to everyone!

Posts: 145 | Location: Deer Park WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dawn
Don't think ANY Or. riders I know went! Not sure WHY races are not using and reporting with Trackside,assume it is a money thing?? We thought about it but like most the $$ thing came up. JR

posted Hide Post
InsiderMx is covering the event. Here's a link to results from yesterday and to see who's racing. There's a good share of Pacific NW riders there. http://insidermx.com/other-news/amateur-open-results/

posted Hide Post
YA, that sure would be a cool race to go to, but costly! Just the gas to drive to AZ from Spokane and back is a shocker.

Posts: 2 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat November 20 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So true. Cody was fortunate to be invited to go with 3 families that pooled their resources to go.

Picture of Haney10
posted Hide Post
Wow, looks like Wardius won every class he entered. Nice job.

Posts: 59 | Location: Tri-Cities | Registered: Tue November 04 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post