E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Local boys on the road    JOSH HILL NOT RACING OUTDOORS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JOSH HILL NOT RACING OUTDOORS
 Login/Join

posted
Jason Weigandt announces tonight that Josh Hill will not race the outdoor series.

Posts: 336 | Location: MT VERNON WA US | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
I have had the same type back injury when I was 19-24 Doc wanted to fuse my spine, I went the other way. It took a lot of work to function even at 50% Tough problem to over come.

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motokids
posted Hide Post
Back injuries SUCK! I broke my back in three spots in 1998, lost feeling in one of my legs, Doctor told me I could end up paralyzed. Ended up with three surgeries, last one pinned everything together in 2003, and had 7 injections last year just to function and get to work. So much arthritis and scar tissue now, cant hardly get out of bed in the mornings. There really is no worse pain, than back pain. Times when you are pretty much incapable of moving for anything! The more he ignores it, the worse it will get. He needs to take care of it now, and rest will probably do him a world of good, and allow him to make it stronger.

Posts: 337 | Location: Home | Registered: Mon August 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blaze
posted Hide Post
Back injury ended any motocross for me in the lates 80's. I can do easy desert (poker rides), trail riding etc. Most of my riding is sticking to old fire roads, logging roads at 20 mph hunting for mushrooms, hunting areas, sight seeing.

Posts: 188 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat December 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
20+ years ago cased it hard I compresion wedged 7-8-9th vertabraes had to where a back brace for a year I fractured my 12 acouple years ago hit a kicker.. severaly broke my tail bone three times jumping off the bike mid-air which takes like two years to heal each time.. I literaly felt like i destroyed my lower back doing cleans at the gym bed ridden for a week;( In my 30's I had a surgeon/sports doc preaching to me that I need to do yoga but I didnt listen just kept doing my gym core training routine but about three years ago I did a yoga class it made a huge improvement on my entire body overall really helped my back so I do Bikram yoga class 1-2 days a week if not I start to seize up.

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Yoga was a huge break through for me started it in 81 and My back does not bother me too much. But my knees shoulders wrists....I have to stay active or I just stop doing anything.

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post