Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HANGTOWN
 Login/Join

posted
OK, Whats up with no hype whatever on this weekends race down in Ca? Injury prevents us from being there BUT thought some one would post on ,WHO GOING,Schmidt-Howell-Abrigo-Potter,looked fast in practice,should do well etc. JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Talked to Lymburner (AK) who said he wasn't going, he asked me same. I'm not nor is he we both got a living to make.

I'll be in Spokane for Teds thing this weekend so will miss live timing but would truly appreciate updates for ALL NW riders.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
The Russian boys are on the list. Should be interesting.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DaveKapla
posted Hide Post
I went to hangtown and raced the +30 expert and +40 expert classes. Weather was perfect for racing. Roughest track ive ever riden. But also the most fun track ive ever riden (still havent been to washougal, going this weekend though). Finished 7th O/A in the +30x class and 9th O/A in the +40x class. I tried talking Jerry into staying for the hangtown race but he was insistant on getting back to AK to ride the compactor $$$$. Might have him here for Washougal though. Need to get this kid some $ so he can do the nats.

Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Posts: 16 | Location: Spanaway | Registered: Wed September 16 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Dang! 7th and a 9th in Cali and didn't you just move down here from AK? Very good young man very good. I've been "compacting" too, just don't wish to advertise.

Best to JL and You and AH and .... Cool.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DaveKapla
posted Hide Post
Yea, we just moved here in November. Thanks man. Its riding with all the washington guys thats making me faster. No doubt! This weekend its Washougal for the LL qualifier. yeeehaaaaa

Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Posts: 16 | Location: Spanaway | Registered: Wed September 16 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Well Dave sorry to have to break the news to the crowd but having a name like yours (DK Motorsports) down here in the states seems to me like a boon for us low-landers.

Welcome to our home.