Tools

A1 local NW connectiion
 Login/Join

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
KW
CHILL!!

Thanks MX!, I needed a slap (literally!) across-me-face-to-bring-me-back-to-reality. Actually it shut me down. I saw your comment and said to myself "dude you need an Intervention this MX things got you wound tight - way to tight!". Guess the PDF thing was my straw, the one that broke the kw back. So - in the future I'll try to keep my posts down to one or two per week and have them consist only of only Boolean answers.

This one don't count (smiles)

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
Chris was going through the whoops and lost control on his own. (he was just pushin it to stay with Evans 10th/11th)Jason was right behind them. Jason went to the right to avoid Chris but unfortunately Chris's bike flipped to the right as well, taking Jason along with it. Chirs is having x-rays today. Looks like a broken collar bone.

Jason's Mom

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |

Posts: 214 | Location: Spokane, WA/Southern Cali. | Registered: Tue August 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it was Howell and Powell...but either way Chris was gassin it.

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha we posted at same time...shows what I knew!

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about the possible injury to Chris,please post as to x-ray results. We visit with him and Dad and are always great. Big improvment from last year for him,nice to see!
Is Jason going to do the west SX ? JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NaPalm
posted Hide Post
Chris told me that nothing turned out to be broken and he will be at Phoenix and plans to do the rest of the west coast.

Looks like both of the Spokane boys are going to make a main soon Smile Makes me proud to say "Hey, I've ridden with those guys!"

Best of luck to Jason and Chris!

Posts: 1055 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Wed May 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
Yes, Jason is going to do the West Coast SX. He will be heading to Phoenix Friday early morning and he will have his race bike! Big Grin They figured out what was wrong with it yesterday. Want to thank Robbie Feder for letting Jason and Kevin stay at his place in Phoenix. Saves on hotel costs.

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |

Posts: 214 | Location: Spokane, WA/Southern Cali. | Registered: Tue August 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always great to see local NW guys we have raced with do well at national races! Thanks for the updates for those of us who aren't there. I think it is VERY IMPRESSIVE to make the night show at SX ,VERY VERY difficult to make a Main.Hope to see both Jason and Chriss make it in! JR
KW
Once or twice is not enough,we need more of Ken's "RACE RECAPS",track drawings,and "red Wonder machine stuff!

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I'd like to provide ya with more MX Family but I told myself not to post anymore (boolean-yes). Spelling, Random thoughts get mixed into post (boolean-no). Whack comments well that's me and I've always hated black-n-white (boolean-yes) so I made a decision years ago that one of my life-goals would be to provide "color" (boolean-yes) so when EW came along with his forum it helped me (boolean-yes) along. So when I post a thought here it's generally "live" and damn the spelling and forethought and over-the-bars-I-go. It's full throttle-ahead and damn the consequences. But over the years it's been to many times that I've looked back at my posts and wondered at "WHAT-FREAKN-WAS-WORKMAN-TALK'N-ABOUT" so I'm shutting down. My BOTTOM LINE was all about COLOR! I hate canned TV interviews and the expression of that has been you guys watching me post "whatever" here.

Appreciate your patience.

In a word it all about color and enough of that Boolean crap about keeping the verbiage small, and hope-I-don't-misspell-or-post-what-can-be-tracked, and whatever. Damnit just add some color to the conversation was all I ever really wanted from those guys giving the podium speeches. Kevin Windham to me has been da bestist over the years. He's my role-model.

So, I hear ya MX I do and I'll try to post my comments as concisely and as articulate as possible in the future but gotta tell ya - I do enjoy a most delicious "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich" every now and then and for me taste-is-color just like sound is..and damn-me-cholesterol-packed-vessels-it's-full-throttle-ahead! Einstein may/was wrong. Time-Space may be ...argh! what it's not. Brain-freeze!

..ps.. Peeps, please count this as KW's post #1 for week of 2010.1.10. The way I figure it is that I got another post left this week and I'm saving it for the last lap.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
post as much as you like ken, its nice to have something good to read on these dreary days

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
"WHAT-FREAKN-WAS-WORKMAN-TALK'N-ABOUT"

Oh good, I thought it was just me Big Grin

We luv ya Ken!

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys but I know the truth. The Universe isn't what it seems and I'm entirely-to-obsesed-with-MX.

Einstein's time-space was good but now we're talk'n Dark-Matter and mass and we talk smak like stuff like I gotta wonder about Steve (Toes) being sucked down (caus Gravity Sucks) permaturly in he's record breaking 2010 leap-o-leaps.

Will Dark Matter matter? and will Steve realy-make-his-world-record-breaking-leap-in-2010-at-Toes?

Argh!

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Remember Ken it's all relative dude Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post