Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A1 local NW connectiion
 Login/Join

posted
Talk the talk now its time to Walk the Walk! J. Potter is doing exactly that right now!! GO JASON!! JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Where are results at?

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
http://www.amapromail.com/pdfr...anaheim1/index.shtml

Done with first round of timed qual's right now.

-Jeremy

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |

Posts: 214 | Location: Spokane, WA/Southern Cali. | Registered: Tue August 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
live timing and scoring http://wire.ama-cycle.org/

Posts: 17 | Location: Yakima WA | Registered: Mon March 26 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Continuation from " Crater on way to German SX ...Practice #2 (Lites Group B) #22 Howell finishes 9th with best time just 4 seconds off Bakers #585 fastest lap time). Group B is good.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind coment about Jason. He will need lots of prayers for the night show. He had to qualify on his practice bike. (stock motor)They couldn't get his race bike working right. Surly the start won't be much fun.

Proud of him no matter what happens!
Jason's Mom.

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |

Posts: 214 | Location: Spokane, WA/Southern Cali. | Registered: Tue August 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Am I the only one that on lap 5-6 just saw Josh Hansen move from position #19 to #1? in Live Timiming on the AMA A1 2010 thingy.

Too-late Weimers back to position #1 but Hansens still in #2 (ok #3) on a Kawi. Lap #8 Practice #2.

Could be the boy's come alive.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Finish Lites Group A Practice #2

Position #1 - 12 Weimer
Position #2 - 48 Anstie
Position #3 - 100 Hanson (green bike?)
Position #19 - 42 Evens (yellow bike?)

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
SX Group A Practice #2

Am I the only one that doesn't know yet that #45 Stroupe went 450cc, Dungey and Lawrence too?

Stewarts photo makes him look thick - like Gladiator think. Oh crap! PS - he's in position #1 , been there since lap #2 (it's 7 as I write)

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I'm watching A1 practice (brand new 2010 SX USA season) live on http://wire.ama-cycle.org/ and gotta admit I'm excited - new guys getting faster old ones slowing down. Things are as they should be and time marches on. Maybe Einstein got it right after all - that time-space thing I mean. Stewart finishes SX Group A Practice #2 with a 56.82 followed by Dungey and Hill (56.87 and 57.20 respectively).

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Looks like local boy Ricky Yorks #703 makes position #14 in SX Group B Practice #2 (just as Euro SX guys are announcing "Cole Seibler" in a repeat of Euro SX - todays on live Euro SX, again). Good job Ricky!

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Argh! the AMA has become the Wall-Mart of MX. PDF replaces HTML.

PDF==No brains - outsource

HTML==$2cents more

Dear AMA, Customer Satisfaction==$0, $None, $Nada, $Zip.

Dear AMA - Product delivery is about speed and completion. Yer PDF accomplishes neither especially at the time yer audience needs it most. Suggest you re-hire your laid-off US employees (just a guess) and get the job done right. If yer US employees/mangers suggested you go PDF - fire'em. I know only this, This common person will again visit a AMA web site only as a last result and that means monopoly which for me means as least as humanly possible.

PS - did I mention that "I KNOW PDF IS OPEN SOURCE" and aha ... who cares.

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
PS to support my previous RANT on the AMA is my WHOIS query:

WHOIS information for amapromail.com:

"[Querying whois.internic.net]
[Redirected to whois.networksolutions.com]
[Querying whois.networksolutions.com]
[whois.networksolutions.com]
Welcome to the Network Solutions(R) Registrar WHOIS Server.

The IP address from which you have visited the Network Solutions Registrar WHOIS
database is contained within a list of IP addresses that may have failed
to abide by Network Solutions' WHOIS policy. Failure to abide by this policy can
adversely impact our systems and servers, preventing the processing of
other WHOIS requests."

posted Hide Post
KW
CHILL!!
Stroupe is riding first rounds in 450 class doing "lites" East.Chris Howell also deserves a shout ,even got mention on speed as well as air time,need a autograph next time I see him.South Oregon rider Mike Horban also got into the night show.Very strange watching the 450 race= Stewart was smart,#2 really didn't seem ready?,Reed I thought should "pop" the reporter! JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
howell was riding great , had a transfer spot to the main until the last lap.maybe soemone took him out for the spot , i dont know

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Villo had a badly sprained wrist from practice...you will hear more later. So a 5th is pretty damn good...

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I think Dungey is going to be the man this year. That last few seconds of charge in the main was darn impressive!! He should have punted stewart. But he was nice.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Howell and Potter came together. Howell was going through the whoops and lost control so it looked like, and he and Potter came together in the corner really hard at the end of the whoop section . These guys were flat out hauling azz ! Look for these guys to make mains all year long. They will just need starts.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: T-MONEY 117,

TODD CARLSON

Posts: 336 | Location: MT VERNON WA US | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
how is that possible when howell was in 9th and potter was in 12th. there were 30 of us watching it on tv. i figured evans took him high or something

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
I was kinda thinking that too...

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post