New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any NW riders doing A-1
 Login/Join

Picture of Mike Flynn
posted Hide Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is hilarious! Let us know how that turns out with Metzler Smile

---------------------------------
http://www.definethemoment.net - Your source for Northwest race coverage!

Posts: 131 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Open Class
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MX Family:
E.W
If you haven't noticed I have a hard time spelling so look foe words that I can or at least get my thought across. Was interested if J.L. was down or not,Thanks.
Danny M. is in the area I have been told.
Had a few good laughs with J. Alessi today ,he wanted to borrow a seat for Honda. Told him what a spot he was putting me in with a buddy of mine. Asked if it was one of his fans,reply not really! He borrowed the seat but I wanted it autographed so I could bring home a gift for Adam M. See M.Flynn vid. JR

LMAO!!! I was there that day at shougal and saw J.A. totally act like a punk.

"...is he a fan.." That kid is so out of touch.

---------------------------------------------------------------
"You, you, and you: panic. The rest of you come with me"

Posts: 722 | Location: An island in the middle of a lake | Registered: Sun January 07 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
M.F.
Talked with Sr.Metzler today about the seat gift idea, probably not my best gift idea!
Big deal at A-1 is the now inforced lower noise limit,our 08 exaust will NOT pass the sound test,source was PC. Bubba is said to be 2-3 sec. faster than anybody!! JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
I just hope we can follow the pre Qs on the net.
have an good ride all you NW riders. good to hear Cris and Jer are riding

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there any place on the web that we can check out qualifier results and lap times?

Posts: 10 | Location: Mukilteo, WA | Registered: Thu January 01 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I finally found it

http://www.amasupercross.com/results/09sx/anaheim1/index.html

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Looks like Crater going to make the night show.
it looks like Jason Potter is on the edge of making the night Show also Ricky Yorks may be in also

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try www.amasupercross.com

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 747Heavy
posted Hide Post
How about that J Lawrence, just being himself cutting the corner. Too bad about Bubba tonite, would love to have seen the battle with Reed to the flag. Good also to see #800 in the hunt.

Posts: 119 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Thu April 24 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hard to try to explane how hard the SX racing thing is. All these new riders Rask,Howell,Meusling,,Johnson,are showing up for the first time to a SX race. You are up against FACTORY supported teams. Very impressive just to make the night show. JR

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
C.Siebler got 13th..Nothing wrong with that.There were some big names behind him.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike Flynn
posted Hide Post
Siebler had a great night, and I expect him to keep improving throughout the season. MotoConcepts Racing seems to have a nice program going on...Coisy finished in the top 10 if I remember correctly.

---------------------------------
http://www.definethemoment.net - Your source for Northwest race coverage!

Posts: 131 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post
ben evans 6th in his heat 9th in the main

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post