E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Local boys on the road    Dan Moore is officially my hero
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dan Moore is officially my hero
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul 061
posted
I have very few people that I truly look up to and admire but Dan has just become one of them. After what he and his wife went through with his son, he managed to put life back into perspective, went to Lorreta's and took 3rd in the +35 class behind Kevin Walker and another guy. I haven't seen his +40 results.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Paul 061,

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Amazing...truly amazing!

Plus, an awesome ride!!! The is impressive!!

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I think he really needed that mental break. There's always been that total mental release through Motocross for me. It's probably the only place to go for complete peace. Dan Moore is a class act. I have alot of respect and admiration for him. I wish he'd beat Dubach. 3rd is awesome though!

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Here's an blurp from loretta's:

To probably no one’s surprise, the first Motorcycle-Superstore.com Holeshot of the 2010 Loretta Lynn’s AMA Amateur National Motocross Championships went to Kevin Walker, the most successful rider in the history of the event. Walker took the $100 bonus for nailing down the Vet +35 holeshot on his Yamaha YZ450F, only to see his nemesis Keith Johnson come past on his Team Green Kawasaki. It was a battle of North against South, and this time the North won, as Massachusetts’ Johnson scored the moto win. Walker was second and Yakima, Washington’s Dan Moore was third (the late Jim Pomeroy would have been proud of a Yakima rider getting a moto medal at Loretta Lynn’s).

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Wow that there news is pretty Dan cool !!!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure that was for River. And he did it in unimaginable heat. Nice work Danny. Nice!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Nice Danny! 3rd in the fricken Nation!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 716
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!

Posts: 202 | Location: Cle Elum, WA USA | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We'll see ya when you get home. GREAT JOB!!!

Posts: 440 | Location: Royal city | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
KW of the Duwamish Tribe thinks Dan Moore is pretty cool too.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ken. Put an eagle feather in his cap.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
KW of the Duwamish Tribe thinks Dan Moore is pretty cool too.

I've seen his membership card, he's not kidding......

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post