Notify
Tools

Dodge National
 Login/Join

posted
Looking to see who locally NW is heading down for this race? JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Transponders on riders at dodge

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave
I looked for trackside results,AMP,Dodge National,nothing. Have a few kids were following,Topher Ingles in the pro class?JR

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
me too .I could find nothing with even results.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heard from a kid there,turnout was down,lots more showed up to watch the Pro moto's on Thurs. Pro turnout was good to great 53 pro riders on the gate. Sad to see another race slip to the point they don't have updates,Trackside?,Mylaps?post updates them selves,all the above make it seem like more like a just another local race. JR

posted Hide Post
Sheesh. Give the promoter a break. They work their asses off all day putting on a good race and you guys are complaining that they didn't stay up until 1:00 am putting the results on the internet. If you're not tired after 12 hours of a stress filled event I'd like to hire you. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear TED
Who said we are blaming the promotor. I thought they? would use Tracksoide,Mylaps,or somthing on Vital to promote their race. Check on the above site(Vital) and see a bigger purse race at Swan,lots of gripe about sch.,when pros ride,wine,wine,NO MORE WHINE I'VE HAD ENOUGH.
Was there (Dodge)last year and thought they did a really good job,don't read into posts more than we type! JR
ps I would love the chance to work for you!

posted Hide Post
They did have online results. Pat who runs KTMtalk did it the last couple of years. Here is the link... http://westholdtiming.com/wht_...p?...78&class_id=-99

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
17D
Found that site but couldn't seem to find the Pro classes. Did read our rider of interest Topher did well,he was protested last year for OS 250 and dad was happy with the EXTRA POCKET$$$$$ Different race but saw our sorta kinda "local" guy Tapia did well at the Texas race!! JR

posted Hide Post
Westhold had technical difficulties
Almost as many technical issues as Kawasaki...omg

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave
Touchy subject for some on here BUT. Went down to a OLD GUY race held at Glenn Helen last weekend and here is the story on what we got for our entry fee,which was $100.
There was only 7 races on Sat but 3 motos per race my class had 22min. long motos thats over 1 hr of race time.Plus a 15 min practice session.
Sunday there were afew exta races to allow for oth gang,so we had 10 races with a 2 22min moto format.Again 15 min practice session.
Dinner was included (sat)with the entry cost and was pretty good,pulled pork,salad,BBQ chicken.
We got to race the full National track which they grommed very well ,but got really rough by end of racing Sat.
Raffle held on Sat included a "TOTAL BLINGED OUT" 07 rm smoker.
Here is the touchy part,ON my way home I didn't get to Sac and got a call from my wife about "Why were your results so bad?" SHE had already seen the full race reports posted, they scanned the results and posted them it really isn't that hard if a bunch of "old guys can pull it off" our local race track guys should not find it that difficult. OH a side note we ran Transponders at no cost,there was a deposit required,$60,credit card,OVERALL very good race experence!! JR

posted Hide Post
It was just not possible follow lap times like I was expecting..and once we have something for one national we expect it for all, right or wrong. Glad you had a great time!