Find
Notify
Tools

TOP GUN SEPTEMBER 4,5,6
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Paul and Vern, Top Gun???

Karen Denham

Posts: 43 | Location: washington | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I'm debating with myself about it :-)

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul. You will loose the debate. Sorry. I couldn't resist. Big Grin

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted, do you have a basic scedule, what time do you think motos will be over monday? we have football practice

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Vern, happy anniversary!!! Well Kevin finish his first PRO series in one piece in Canada. He finished up with number 9, we are stoked. Single digit and the only privateer in the top ten. Now I have a new goal for him, finish up the year HEALTHY!!! See you all soon...

Posts: 63 | Location: KENT, WA | Registered: Thu December 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by traxtor:

Karen Denham

Sorry Karen I'm out. Bike is in pieces and I have to go to South Carolina for two weeks. Hope you guys do well!!

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
I am thinking about it I've been riding a bit.

Hey what are thre rules for 30+ Jon turns 30 on 12/14/10

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
thats a little far out 12/10/10 but i know Ted has let people slide with a few weeks maybe a month. Can't hurt to try.If it were me id just do it and see if the catch it

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
quote:
Originally posted by traxtor:

Karen Denham

Sorry Karen I'm out. Bike is in pieces and I have to go to South Carolina for two weeks. Hope you guys do well!!
well maybe ill just enjoy watching everyone else then. that sucks paul. maybe ill stick the bike in the truck if i change my mind

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Brian you should race

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Do they have a 25+ int.?
Come on guys 40 50+ int. to the highest bidder.
At this level its all about the money baby.Last time I had a deal they even thru in a motor home...but I had to sleep under it,free hot dogs too!

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
Brian you should race
maybe do a MXPPA ride day on friday Big Grin

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Is Friday a practic day at shog?

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vern#119:
Is Friday a practic day at shog?
yup

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
so what happens if it rains? right now the forecast says rain fri/sat. TED?

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Sharky thats a bad word!!!!!!I am not going to even look

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greg726
posted Hide Post
To far ahead to even think about the weather!

Looks good to me?

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USWA0480

Posts: 135 | Location: Kennewick wa | Registered: Mon September 24 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Is it true what I heard they are adding a 45+ class this year?

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
No it looks like the same classes as the P.R.O. series.

Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
Are there going to be normal morning practices Sat, Sun, & Mon ??? Also, anyone know how long the motos are going to be each day ?? We do only get one moto per day correct?

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post