New
Find
Notify
Tools

2006 Top Gun story by Kimballer
 Login/Join

Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
I picked up the issue yesterday and was reading the article on Top Gun and for some reason I just now caught a Typo in the article.

In the article you said Tevin Tapia took first in the 125 INT. class. I'm pretty sure I won... It's not a big deal and I'm not here to make a big fuss but just wanted to point it out.

Thnaks, Jason

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |

Posts: 214 | Location: Spokane, WA/Southern Cali. | Registered: Tue August 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
AHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAH
HOW FUNNY!!!
Beat someone down for that typo Potter!!!
I would be pissed!!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pc#148
posted Hide Post
It's Kimball's fault!!!!! Kick his a$$!! ha JK.

Personalized MX Jerseys * Screen Printing * Vinyl Graphics
http://www.facebook.com/tracti...Designs/170997341311

Posts: 189 | Location: USA | Registered: Tue December 02 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We got some. Your famous Eric.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone know where I can pick one of these issues up at?

Posts: 14 | Location: Ravensdale | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Holy Crap Potter...I'm sorry! I think Ted gave me the info, let's beat him up! j/k..Then EW too....just for fun...seriously tho, my bad bro..In fact, I didn't say he took 1st, I said he cleaned house....I meant over the total of moto's.. Sorry it sounded like it was no contest..it wasn't like that at all..

BK

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Lets still kick Kimballers azz for the fun of it! ahahahah

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
EW, u couldn't do much against my massive 225lb frame! ahahahahha..

BK

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I'll bite your knee caps off!!!

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Kimball, EW could make ya do push ups, worse yet ride his pit bike

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Knee caps and pushups...K, u win...lol Where in the heck is the love for the darn EWMXSCHOOLS.COM plug in the pickle..Jerk!

B

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
AHHAHA
Ohh Kimballer...you know I love you!!
"Look at my shoulder"

quote:
Originally posted by Kimball #126:
Knee caps and pushups...K, u win...lol Where in the heck is the love for the darn EWMXSCHOOLS.COM plug in the pickle..Jerk!

B

Picture of Open Class
posted Hide Post
I'm a little dissapointed in the "Old Guy" coverage in you write up and photo shoot Big Grin

We got skilz too Wink

---------------------------------------------------------------
"You, you, and you: panic. The rest of you come with me"

Posts: 722 | Location: An island in the middle of a lake | Registered: Sun January 07 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know where I can get a copy?
Kimballer sold all his for top dollar.

posted Hide Post
We got um at Debol emginaring.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Ahahhahhahha, that ruled Ted..or I mean Tead.

BK