E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  HRMC (Horn Rapids)    Heading down on Feb 19-21 from the great white north...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heading down on Feb 19-21 from the great white north...
 Login/Join

Picture of Vetmx808
posted
Hey guys...

Finally got organized and will be heading for our annual trip to Horn from Montana. We have 5 of us. If you see the Hamlin Racing rig from Montana out there, come by and say hi! Would like to meet some fellow Northwesterners!

Now, hope the weather will just hold up!

Jason #808

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wilcox
posted Hide Post
ill be there this weekend .... looks like it might be good ... who else is going this weekend ?

Posts: 331 | Location: lynnwood | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Headed to Toes on Sunday.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
I might make it out one of the days. First time back on the bike in 6 weeks, pretty excited.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Cool guys! Its been 2 months without riding for us up here...can't wait to blow out some cob webbs!!! (And get pumped up in 2.3 seconds)

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wilcox
posted Hide Post
yeah 2 weeks ago at Toes was the 1st time i have rode since thanksgiving and that wasnt really riding since i hate AX ...LOL cant wait for the weekend ....weather is looking good !!!

Posts: 331 | Location: lynnwood | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
50's are going to feel soooo warm! Haha...vented gear for me! lol! See everyone down there! Smile

Picture of Open Class
posted Hide Post
I am going to do my best to get out there Saturday.

Changing my name from Open Class to "Heavy D"

I will be the only guy that is making the best in class 450 motor look like it is struggling to move me forward Big Grin

---------------------------------------------------------------
"You, you, and you: panic. The rest of you come with me"

Posts: 722 | Location: An island in the middle of a lake | Registered: Sun January 07 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I phoned Crater today..phone problems ... cells?

Meeting...(3hrs)

Crater sees #: Reply, Suspension is over at EVO being reworked for #21 give a call.

Response: Hey, thanks, KW "I was wondering, How's that shoulder surgery thing"

Home: Olympics and Lindsy Von? gets Gold. Gotta go cause (according to radio) reminds me of a dream-ride-on-a-dust-pan. Some thread here on EW's NW Motocross forums.

Later!

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
What's that Crater guy been up to? He's MIA

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He is recovering from shoulder surgery,good time to signup for his school of MX.

Posts: 43 | Location: Lake Stevens | Registered: Tue March 20 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Did he ever get a place to train at?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Open Class:
I am going to do my best to get out there Saturday.

Changing my name from Open Class to "Heavy D"

I will be the only guy that is making the best in class 450 motor look like it is struggling to move me forward Big Grin

Nice Dom...next year you will be on a 500 2-stoke bored out to a 549....lets do dinner afterwards...watch a little LIVE SX too!

Picture of 34's mechanic
posted Hide Post
Does Horn run open practice or split into classes?

Posts: 82 | Location: Redondo Wa. | Registered: Wed August 23 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Roger,
Yes they do split the practices.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Great weekend! 1st ride in 2 months...and man do I hurt in every nook and cranny of my body! Horn was awesome as usual, weather was perfect and got to talk with a lot of nice people.

Eric,

I saw you down there as well on Sunday, but didn't get a chance to come over and say hi and tell you that us Montana guys enjoy your site.

Just one question though...you did do a lot of "sitting" by the side of the track on your bike rather than riding...what gives???

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
What gives?
I was working with numerous riders at Horn Sunday. I rode many times thoughout the day. I talked with the Roberts racing Montana crew.
You should have hit me up for a moto!

I hammered out a 2 lap moto with that #18 kid on the YZ250. I WON!!! That kid is Ryan Secondi. My 35 year old self was stoked to beat that 14 year old kid. Damn kids!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Vetmx808:
Great weekend! 1st ride in 2 months...and man do I hurt in every nook and cranny of my body! Horn was awesome as usual, weather was perfect and got to talk with a lot of nice people.

Eric,

I saw you down there as well on Sunday, but didn't get a chance to come over and say hi and tell you that us Montana guys enjoy your site.

Just one question though...you did do a lot of "sitting" by the side of the track on your bike rather than riding...what gives???

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
I kinda figured you might have had a student you working with...

Haha...I raced him around a couple laps too...I could hold him off for 1 lap at a time...then he would get me! Little bugger is quick!! Feeling the age thing...just turned 37 myself! My 2003 2-stroke was no match!!! But it was sure fun on that track! We all had a blast...

Roberts Racing are good people...just don't let Dave corner ya, he gets a little long winded Smile

Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
I was going to ask...

Does anyone know what the lap times are for Int/Pro riders at Horn?

Thanks - Jason

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
I think they average around two minutes flat.. I know the 40+ is closer to like four minutes;~}

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post