E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Classifieds    Wanted Asterisks knee brace parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanted Asterisks knee brace parts
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted
Does anyone have a right side inner hing for a Asterisks knee brace?
Or an extra brace I can borrow it off of?
The will not send me the part I need and I cant be down a weekend without them.
THANKS!!!
Eric

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have set of used mediums forsale?

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Eric I have a pair of larges you could borrow, but I'm not sure how you would get them.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone!

I think I found a pair of medium asteriks to borrow. Ive never had large braces on but Im sure they would just fall off my huge legs!

I called Asterisks and asked for the part. They would not sell it to me. I had to send them in.
BUT at big races you can buy the parts. What the hell??? Sounds like some money making scam to me!

Thanks again!

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I sent mine in to get refurbished. It was a week turn around.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eric, i have sent Ryan's in uhhhh numerous times(hate to admit that), if you let them know you are racing just about every weekend, they have a fabulous turn around time. They are really great to work with, and if you send them in with what you only think the problem is, they check the whole brace out. I have been impressed with the price I paid for refurbishing them.

Alice(625 mom)

Posts: 146 | Location: Lynnwood, Wa | Registered: Tue September 28 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I dont have time to send them in right now. All I needed was one part. They wouldnt send me ANYTHING. I have to send them in.
Ohh well.... I will make it work. DUCTAPE!!!

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Hey Eric you could wrap each leg in a beach towel and use my larges Big Grin

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Im good for this weekend. Nathan Powers dropped a set of mediums off lastnight.
Hes so rad!!!!