Find
Notify
Tools

Best of craigslist!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted
yamaha tri zinger - $250 (Puyallup)

This 3 wheeler is in good shape. It is a 2 stroke but needs the oil tank resevoir to convert to a 4 stroke. (It is set up to change over) All it needs is the pull cord put back together and a new gas cap for the tank. It is a 60cc motor and starts every time on the first pull. PICTURES AS SOON AS I GET IT OUT OF THE SHED
This would be agreat starter for the kids. Also have to racing slicks that you can put on the back so the kids can do circles in the yard without tearing it up. The tires are in great condition but like I said My son wants something faster and of course it has to be a quad to him. please call me it is faster. 253-670-3747.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/mcy/1751569664.html

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I like this one.....

Iv got a really nice !986 lt 250r I just got bit back in a trade kid couldnt handel it so I got it back all redone powder coated frame fmf pipe and silencer kn filter extended axle swing arm douglas rims good rubber really fast eats 450s for lunch and 400s for dinner really fun and tight quad I want to trade for a dirt bike perferably a 4stroke but will take 2stoke and maby cash like a 125 and some cash if the bike isnt as clean as mine so hit me up call or txt 360 463 4545 keywords trx ltr kfx kx yzf crf cr rmz 250cc 450cc 40cc 125cc yamaha honda suzuki yz 250 r 450r 450 r lt rm dirtbike
Provided by hit counter website.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/mcy/1744583921.html

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I never knew this was all you had to do to make it a 4 stroke!!!

quote:
It is a 2 stroke but needs the oil tank resevoir to convert to a 4 stroke.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
I never knew this was all you had to do to make it a 4 stroke!!!

quote:
It is a 2 stroke but needs the oil tank resevoir to convert to a 4 stroke.

slap a new torque chamber on er and it will be a 3 stroke!

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Punctuation is way overrated.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Maybe he'll throw in some lithium batteries and drain cleaner. So yu'all be cranked up when you finally get it started

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moderbike x
posted Hide Post
do not tell my wife its that easy to make a 2 stroke into a 4 stroke! Wink

Posts: 215 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Sat December 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post