New
Find
Notify
Tools

R.I.P. Aaron Erickson
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
I am so shocked to read this on Motodrive today. A lot of you guys on this board have probably "chewed the fat" at the track with Aaron. We have definitely lost a great person at the track. My utmost prayers and condolences go out to the Erickson family and especially to his young children.

Link to story

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who is he? Someone tell us about him.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Ted, I didn't know him super well, just that I met him at the Childrens Hospital Charity Ride at Burnt Ridge two years ago. I crashed and broke a bunch of parts, and he came up to me and started offering me parts. I have talked to him here and there, no differently than all of us talk, just trying to hook up to go riding. He would call and tell me to make sure to let him know when we all come south to ride.
Sure seems to hit close to home. I hate to read things like this.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He was MX145 on here and Thumpertalk.

Was a really nice guy. Godspeed.

Posts: 562 | Location: Bonney Lake, WA USA | Registered: Tue February 17 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
WOW......
I knew Aaron from the track. He rode a BBR150 also. He was a nice guy!
Wow....

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God bless you Aaron.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
He rode a good ride. Last saw him at the RMC's inside track where I always noted that dude on the 150. We talked. Gonna miss'em

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FERD285
posted Hide Post
Aaron was the definition of the nice guy. Dropped any and everything to lend a helping hand to anyone who needed it. Aaron was born premature and was dubbed his moms "miracle baby" he had a heart condition that was estimated to live the life span of 19 years, but he beat that all the way up to nearly 40. He loved motocross and was just starting to get his son into it. He was a great guy and the northwest mx community has lost an awesome fellow rider.

Keith Ford 285

Posts: 263 | Location: Olympia, WA | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Wow cardiac arrhythmia. I hate hearing this kind of news, just like anyone...So young and with a family...What a horrible memory for this family every Christmas time...My thoughts and prayers are with them..

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tressa
posted Hide Post
I didnt know him but sounds like he was a great guy.
I dont like hearing about this kind of stuff!
It's always the good people Frown

~* Give it hell til the end.
'Cause once you quit, you never get it back again*~

Posts: 921 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post