New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tapia's move at Houston???
 Login/Join

Picture of Vetmx808
posted
Feel bad for the rider he slammed...I would have been pissed if I was that guy, being he was in a transfer position.

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
I dont think Tapia could of laid the bike any flatter while attempting to make that pass Awesome!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
That was a bone head move that had no other outcome but taking them both out... rubbings racing but... really? I like chearing on the local boys but he's been doing some...um... rough riding. Probably not impressing to many folks on the circuit.

Sure hope he cleans it up...

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
516, he is far from the only one doing it this year. Is just me or has the racing this year seamed a little more agro than usual. I know back in the day they had some real knock down drag outs but it seems like that is what we are heading back to. For me though, man is it FUN to watch!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
It's fun to watch for sure...till someone gets seriously hurt. I have been on the receiving end of a T-Bone that caused injury, just a sign of poor sportsmanship. These kids have been pressured to win, at all costs or they are failures. I hope this philosophy changes soon, I know I will do all I can to make sure my 5 year old doesn't have this mentality...

Alright, alright, I am off my soap box! Sorry guys...

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
I watched it and my mouth was wide open and confused..Total takeout..I woulda clobberd the kid for jackin up my transfer spot! However, if it stuck and he parked him and transferred, it woulda been a siiiiick move! lol

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last corner in an lcq-and he left the inside open? What does he thinks gonna happen?

Posts: 67 | Location: bonney lake | Registered: Wed December 31 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mx510:
516, he is far from the only one doing it this year. Is just me or has the racing this year seamed a little more agro than usual. I know back in the day they had some real knock down drag outs but it seems like that is what we are heading back to. For me though, man is it FUN to watch!

Its been GREAT to watch!!! just would like him do it right... great block pass or even a total park over the berm would have been epic! unfortunatly he didn't have chance... rubbins racing but a no holds bar take out which has no other conclusion but both in the dirt is poor sportsmanship...

I hope to See our NW boys representing in Seattle!!!

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
It was a badass move showing great effort! These guys are not racing for ten dollar plastic trophys they need to get paid. The dood he tried to pass left the door open and looked to me Tapia laid it totaly flat trying to avoid taking them both out he could of just hit him straight on and punted him off the track but he didnt- it was good agressive attempt to make a pass on the last lap of a lcq! Bummer it didnt workout but he had to go for it! If he was my kid I would of been proud of him! Of course if I was on the other rider's team I would of been pissed!lol Several races back maybe it was atlanta the lcq race where Tapia came up short on the tripple an jumped off the bike the Suzuki rider he was chasin that cat slammed Tapia hard to get by that looked wayyy more agressive!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TRA-742,

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
WOW! TRA get real he had no chance he was a douche bag. If he was my kid I would have made him walk over to the pits of the other rider just to let him get his ass kicked cause he would deserve it. That was a ruhtardededededed move. He needs to learn that there is a time and place for block passes. He blew his shot when he couldn't get through the whoops. It was over.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i heard from a few of you guys EW taught him those moves from hids old days ha ha. if you watch it again youll see the guy he hit was already out of the corner, like crater said it was over

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
What?!!! I am the best armchair quarterback there is!
I need to see it again can somebody post it on here?
Of course I prolly only see it one way since Tapia's a NW kid! lol

Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post