Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SX A1 who's going?
 Login/Join

posted
Looking for heads up on who is trying from up here? Guys that I heard are going Rask,Lance Phillips,Crater,but not much beyond those guys.JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
Me! Big Grin

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |

Posts: 214 | Location: Spokane, WA/Southern Cali. | Registered: Tue August 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are going to watch. Kevin is going to continue with the WORCS races.

Posts: 63 | Location: KENT, WA | Registered: Thu December 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Is he still riding Huskys? The last I heard he was training with Ryno.
I heard Osaka plans on riding phoenix.I may have to take a mid winter break

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lance and Ryan Skinner are currently in the San Diego area, staying at and getting some seat time in with Chris Johnson.(a former Northwest Native).
They both plan on making Phoenix their first race, due to lack of seat time, they both had taken on full time jobs to pay for their current trip to Calif. The 28th they head to Palm Springs for the Supercross Academy training.

Posts: 36 | Location: Gig harbor | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Supercross Academy training

I thought they shut that down last week. I heard Tyler Bowers socked the owner and got arrested.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/...n-big-trouble,745952

TODD CARLSON

Posts: 336 | Location: MT VERNON WA US | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bryan McDonald the Trainer has found another Supercross track to use in the Palm Springs area, I don't rember the track name.
If you read that Vitalmx forum a rider that was there posted his account. This is what we had heard.

Posts: 36 | Location: Gig harbor | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posted by adendj58 on 12/19/2009 at 9;12am this a Letter written by 6 of the riders from the Academy, currently at Teddy Park's place in Texas. Very well written letter, but very sad to hear how some people act.

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
The Palm Springs track is super cool! Some really cool, easy going people that run it also.
I hope this Academy program can continue. It looked like a great thing they had going.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been hearing a lot of good things about the SX track in Palm Springs. Charlie and I are going to head down to Cali sometime after the first of the year. I have a friend who lives in Palm Springs thats been bugging me for some time to come down and stay with him for a week or two. Sounds like now I have two reasons to go down there now.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is another racer from the NW heading to A1,Mike Horban headed south with a 250 FI red bike. Doesn't seem like the same amount of guys from up here as in the past?? I know we are not able to go,hope to get to the outdoor races again? Read all the"drama" on Bowers ,only thing strange is that now I can't find it on the vital site?? JR

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vern#119:
Is he still riding Huskys? The last I heard he was training with Ryno.
I heard Osaka plans on riding phoenix.I may have to take a mid winter break

=D

i'm leaving the 14th. gonna watch phoenix, but not race it. gonna practice down there for a week first. A2 and SF, as of now, are the plans.

my dad says i have to make a main or he's "pulling the plug." i told him i plan on winning the main, not making it.

i have a good feeling about this.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Ya with a whole week practice its a dun deal.
No pressure from dad either..cool

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vern
I had that same game plan last year.
Brett
hope things go well down south. Give us a update while down in the land of sunshine. JR

Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
GOOD LUCK OSAKA!!! Big Grin

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
my dad says i have to make a main or he's "pulling the plug." i told him i plan on winning the main

Bret, Love ya dude. Tell yer ole man I said hi.

KW

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
going for a2....Schmidt is debuting in the 450 class.

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Schmidt is debuting in the 450 class

Dave, so who is this "Schmidt" kid supposed to be debuting in 450 class anyway.

Dudes good and peeps got respect for you and-da-kid but what ever happed to qualifying in the smaller (250F) class anwyay. Nick's alwaws been big but going directly to 450?

Sorry "Dave" to have to ask but what us NW Natives are wondering and we know yer "Schmit" kid but what me I'm at three-quarters - mostly for Nick rest not. I'm in my hood and I know you were to as was Nick but now-is-now and n I love to have him back but he's not. I'm here he's not and in spite of his talents he's out of my sphere.

Sorry "D" but reality it what it is.

KW

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Workman #21,

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
Nick is a good rider, I expect some good results from him!

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I would love to see Nick do well.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post